KY NSF EPSCoR has recently updated its procedures for collecting reporting outcomes. Our program awardees are obligated to provide us with periodic updates regarding any program outcomes that have resulted from their NSF EPSCoR support. Below are our updated procedures for providing reporting outcomes.
Once per year, all financially supported KY NSF EPSCoR participants (faculty, students, technical staff, etc.) should provide their individual demographic data via this link: http://goo.gl/forms/kf5VxqGGZm
- Providing this update takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
- While only required once per year, participants are welcome to update demo and contact info as often as they’d like, especially if their information changes. There is no retained username or password; instead, users simply provide a new record every time they report. Only an individual’s most recently provided record is used to report aggregated participant data to the program sponsors.
Report these activities annually via this link: http://goo.gl/forms/2jHEaOei96
- All KY NSF EPSCoR supported participants (faculty, students, technical staff, etc.) can/should report these activities.
- There is no retained username or password; instead, users simply provide a new record for each new activity and event.
- Reporting an outreach activity will require about 5 minutes.
We are currently requesting reporting for any external engagement event that occurred on or after May 1, 2016.
Any outcomes resulting from EPSCoR funded work for these three metrics are extremely important. Please contact us directly to let us know about these; either by e-mail (email@example.com) or call our offices. Here is an acknowledgement statement that can be used within your related journal publications: “This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Cooperative Agreement No. 1355438.”
If any KY NSF EPSCoR past awardee has an interesting outcome or story to tell, even if some time has elapsed since your EPSCoR support has ended, we’d like to hear from you and work with you to capture and tell these stories and to promote your successes. Please contact KY NSF EPSCoR Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org about interesting award outcomes.